Space Camp Fundraisers
Fundraising is underway for the 7th grade class. Arlene Mathus is the Parent Rep that is coordinating the fundraising efforts. The following activities are ways to support this ongoing 8th grade trip. Or, should you have questions, please email Arlene at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Trunk or Treat: selling hotdogs, chips, drinks at this function on Oct 28th. All proceeds benefit our Space Camp fund.
2. Discount Cards: We will begin selling them Nov. 1st. Each student will be responsible for selling a minimum of 10 cards. The student selling the most will earn 5 dress down days, 2nd place will earn 3 dress down days, and 3rd place will receive 1 dress down day. If the class as a whole sells over 300 cards, they will all have a pizza party! Get ready, set, and sell on Nov 1st!
3. Poinsettia sales: We will be taking orders for poinsettias after masses on Nov. 5, 6, 12 and 13. Poinsettias will be delivered the week of Thanksgiving. Hopefully these will sell even better than the mums!
4. Breakfast With Santa: This event will take place in the Community Center on Sunday, Dec. 4th from 9am - 12pm. Cost is $5 for Adults and $10 for children ages 3-10. Enjoy a delicious pancake and sausage breakfast, photo time with Santa, and take home a craft! Registrations due by November 27th to: Arlene Mathus, 2914 Doral Drive Godfrey, IL 62035.
5. Pizza lunch sales: we will man the St. Ambrose lunchroom on Monday's from January thru May. Pizza sales proceeds will go to the 7th grade SC fund. A sign up will go out shortly.